Thursday, March 1, 2012

Adios Amigas!


So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu.....



I wanted to take the time to bid a fond farewell (hopefully temporarily!) to one of my favorite bloggers. 2 Girls In The World was one of the first blogs I ever got sucked into, I remember when I found it I must have ready 20 posts straight before my eyes started burning. I just adore their blog(s). They had the coolest life opportunity and they took such full and fabulous advantage of it. They are done with the crazy schedule now and settling back into "normal" life. I imagine it is bittersweet. I would be a liar if I told you I didn't get misty eyed reading this farewell post.






Anywhoooo....thanks ladies (especially MAV! such a sweetheart) for being so fun to follow and inspiring me to get going and keep it up. Hope you are enjoying the normalcy!! I vote for a "Life List" blog to start up sometime in the future. ;-)



2 comments:

MAV said...

Cynthia- thank you so much for such a sweet farewell! I'm really happy to be blogging again, although it will be much different from our travel stories. Looking forward to trying some of your yummy sounding recipes now that I have a kitchen again!

cynthia said...

:) You are very welcome!
I am happy for you and me both. Still not being very consistent with my own blog, but I'm not giving up. Hope life is treating you well.