Wednesday, September 19, 2012

In Unrelated News...

In case anyone wants to share in my giddiness... 
I got a new blog design on my other (not food) blog.
Feel free to stop by and check it out!

LIN

It's beeee-you-tee-full!!  I'm very excited about it.  
I also got a new button for this blog  (see over there <----?) 
so if you feel inclined to spread the love, please grab one! 

Thanks, as always, for reading and stopping by and commenting.  Love every one of them!

More food chatter coming soon!  

P.S.  New blog design by Kristen at...
 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Check her out!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

Liana Sanjana said...

Heading to Montana this Friday. Seed camp still at the Racetrack Campground? Really wanting to go in early and help out. Got 3 people with me. Is there still snow on the ground? Click Here

Linda Cochran said...

Are you currently looking to ways to get popularity promptly? You just require to Buy Facebook Followers to become well known online. facebook followers